- Actively participating jam sessions around Tokyo. Looking for a band to join.
- Studied musical theory under Naruyoshi Kikuchi at Pendai.
- Studied drum set play under Masanao Matsushita
- Had released some recording materials. Many live concerts.
- Studied basic musical theory under Naruyoshi Kikuchi at Bigakko.
- Studied drum set play under Osami Mizuno.
- Studied percussion under Patrick Roulet at WWU.
- Won a scholarship of Berklee College of Music (But didn't go).
GMO Pepabo, Inc. Jan. 2019 - present
- Chief Design Officer
CAMPFIRE, Inc. Aug. 2017 - Dec. 2018
- Chief Experience Officer
Google, Inc. Mar. 2011 - July. 2017
- Google Brand Studio
- Front-end developer, IA
Information Architects, Inc. May. 2009 - Mar. 2010
- Interface Designer
- UI design, Front-end development
Business Architects, Inc. Mar. 2002 - Sep. 2008
- Front-end Developer
- “Criterias in i18n typography (en)” at UX JAM x Design Matters (2019)
- “デザインの原罪性を感じながら、 それでも僕たちはデザインする” at Ethical UX Meetup #4 (2019)
- “UX Deliverables are just shadows (en)” at UX Jam Outbount #1 (2019)
- “OOUI, IA and Design Thinking” at World IA Day 2019 (2019)
- “IA for PM” at Product Manager Conference 2017 (2017)
- “The UI for money with communication” at UI Crunch #11 (2017)
- CDO Night #1 (2017)
- “Past, present and future of CSS development” at CSS Nite LP26 (2013)
- “Introduction to CSS meta langugaes” at Swapskills (2012)
- “Design with CSS3” at Chrome + HTML5 Conference (2011)
- Presented “The trend and the Future —reviewing coding contest—” at CSS Nite LP9 as jury president (2010)
- “Bottom up IA from the implementation perspective” at CSS Nite LP7 (2009)
- “Beginner's Guide to User Experience” at The Days of Web Standards 2007 (2007)
- “Philosophy of Coding” at CSS Nite LP3 (2007)
- “Design and Development Website with Component” at CSS Nite LP2 (2006)