- Kotaro Kokubo
- Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Google+, Twitter, Facebook
- last.fm, Sumally
- Skills and interests
- Web design, front-end development, music, playing drums, typography, photography, movies
Find more detailed profile and contact info at my Google+ profile page.
- Actively participating jam sessions around Tokyo. Looking for a band to join.
- Currently studying musical theory under Naruyoshi Kikuchi at Pendai.
- Currently studying drum set play under Masanao Matsushita
- Had released some recording materials. Many live concerts.
- Studied basic musical theory under Naruyoshi Kikuchi at Bigakko.
- Studied drum set play under Osami Mizuno.
- Studied percussion under Patrick Roulet at WWU.
- Won a scholarship of Berklee College of Music (But didn't go).
Google, Inc. Mar. 2011 - present
- Google Brand Studio
- Front-end developer, IA
Information Architects, Inc. May. 2009 - Mar. 2010
- Interface Designer
- UI design, Front-end development
Business Architects, Inc. Mar. 2002 - Sep. 2008
- Front-end Developer
- “Past, present and future of CSS development” at CSS Nite LP26 (2013)
- “Introduction to CSS meta langugaes” at Swapskills (2012)
- “Design with CSS3” at Chrome + HTML5 Conference (2011)
- Presented “The trend and the Future —reviewing coding contest—” at CSS Nite LP9 as jury president (2010)
- “Bottom up IA from the implementation perspective” at CSS Nite LP7 (2009)
- “Beginner's Guide to User Experience” at The Days of Web Standards 2007 (2007)
- “Philosophy of Coding” at CSS Nite LP3 (2007)
- “Design and Development Website with Component” at CSS Nite LP2 (2006)